Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Group Runs for Week of 6/21/09

I know it's been a long time since anyone posted a group run, but now that everyone is back on the same schedule ( kind of ) it looks like there are some group runs that we can share.
Thursday Morning 6/25 5:45 am Misty's house ( 5 miles )

Friday Morning 6/26 5:30am Southlake YMCA ( 6-7 miles)

Saturday Morning 6/27 6:00am Fleet Feet Sports ( 10 miles )

Sunday Morning 6/28 6:00am 9 miles Cedar Lake ( meet by Misty's ) 7:30 am Bike 30 miles ( meet by Misty's ) Come for both or for one! Hope to see you out here!

Please feel free to post your group run or email me to add to this list. I will do my best to keep this updated!

Misty

4 comments:

  1. My suggestion for the Sunday run is the new Bride of Zoy course. Seems to be a location not well traveled by DR in the past.
    I ran about 7 miles of the 9 mile course after the Zoy, and with this weeks heat most all of the trail should be dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim!

    Sounds great, but we are also riding 30 miles, so we need to keep it to the streets! Are you planning on joining us? I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian, Frank & I were planning on meeting at 6am at Wicker Park for a run, and then meet up with the OE group. I suppose we could do a bike ride if you could come North and we would ride South on the bike path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My intention after the run was to work the AAU meet at Morton High School in Hammond. They are short on volentiers so come out if you can. I know I misspelled volentiers badly but I am too lazy to look it up. Have a great weekend everyone.

    ReplyDelete